Q: Q: Transmission problem?

When I'm on a hill going up doesn't, change gears even when I'm accelerating

3. Q: Transmission problem?

Q: I have a 2009 Audi A6 I have my check engine light came on my camshaft position B Sensor 2 and I replace both of my camshaft senso

Trouble codes do not represent a diagnostic and consequently parts should not be replaced merely because they are listed in a code description. Trouble codes are best considered indicators or clues as to the general area of the problem. If...

Q: Codes p0441 and p0089

Those faults are two totally separate issues. The P0441 is an evaporative emissions system fault, and the P0089 is a fuel pressure regulation fault. This generation of Audi A4 was notorious for high pressure fuel pump problems. There were multiple...

Q: Q: My transmission pops out of gear.

The software update that was performed on your vehicle maybe for a vehicle with a different transmission. Check the version of software that was installed in your car and verify what model that it refers to for your transmission.