Q: My car is misfiring

Im getting a diagnostic check on my car and it's misfiring on a lot of sensor I was wondering do to me setting up this appointment do the company have a different machine that detect were in the car it misfiring because I already have a diagnostic reader that tell me codes in the car

Our mechanics will use a scanning tool that may or may not be similar to the same one you have used, however the majority of the scanning tools used on the market today are designed to read the same information. With that said, they will likely be able to read the same information you have been able to download.