Q: My car is making some funny noise from the left side

When am in a traffic and trying to move slowly I get a (oooohhhhh) noise from the left side of my car.it happens ones a while when am driving

A: Does the noise get any worse while steering...

Does the noise get any worse while steering the vehicle around turns? The squeal tabs on brake pads can make noise when the friction material is almost worn out. A failed wheel bearing will make noise at speed and may get louder when turning the vehicle one way or the other as the load changes on each side of the car. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look to offer a more personal diagnosis.