Q: My car is making a clunking noice when I am not accelerating and a grinding noice when going about 35mph my car is a 2005 Nissan A

My concern is that when coasting my left front wheel is making a clunking and then under acceleration it sounds like something is grinding I let go of the steering but wheel at a slow speed and the wheel was shaking with the clunking noice

3. My car is making a clunking noice when I am not accelerating and a grinding noice when going about 35mph my car is a 2005 Nissan A