Q: My car is losing power while I'm driving and while idling

Morning iv ask a few times what the problem could be with my car. Iv tried all the things that I have been told but problem persists. My car starts first time when I turn the key. There is no warning when the car starts. It's sit at round about 1100 rpm then it slowly drops to the idle position and then acts like it's going to stall. Yesterday I started the car and sat with my foot on the accelerator at 2000 rpm and then it just dropped to a 1000 then picked up again. It also happens while I'm driving. Iv changed the cmp,was sensors also the iac valve. What can I try next.

Hi there, this may be an indication of a vacuum leak. As you may know, when a vacuum leak is present, this tends to cause a lean fuel condition which will generally make the engine idle higher than normal. I would suggest to start with checking for vacuum leaks around the intake. Without additional information as to the make and model of your car and engine, this may be a bit difficult to narrow down without further detail. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to take a look at your car to diagnose its loss of power.