Q: Q: My car is in limp mode.

Put a new throttle body on and the car is in limp mode.

3. Q: My car is in limp mode.

Q: Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

The 3.7 and 4.7-liter models have a recommended octane rating of 87. The 5.7-liter model has a recommended octane rating of anywhere between 87 and 89. Premium gasoline is not recommended for your vehicle, as it offers no added benefit,...

Q: Car hesitating while driving

If your vehicle has a Check Engine light, I would recommend starting there. Any trouble codes found in the system would likely be related to your issue, and would aid in diagnosis of this issue. Some possible causes of your...

Q: Electrical components not working in my car

The symptoms described for your Mazda indicate that you may indeed be dealing with a dead battery. As batteries age, they lose the ability to hold a charge and typically need to be replaced. Combining age with accidentally leaving a...