Q: My car is hesitating what cause this be?

have an 2003 lexus es300 and I have noticed for the pass couple of days that if I'm driving and I come to an stop at an light or stop sign or anything that causes me to stop my car hesitate like it's going to cut off, and then it does cut off if I don't push on the gas. What could that be and how hard is the fix for it?

Hello there. Many different faults could cause the vehicle to stall when it stops. The most common would be a master brake booster, fuel pump, MAF sensor, vacuum leak, exhaust leak or a misfire condition. In order to have the fault verified, your best bet would be to have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the hesitation issue in person to let you know what needs repair.