Q: My car is harsh shifting, it jerks and it doesn't go more than 20 m.p.h but the problem comes and goes.

Hello there! When I turned the car on, I noticed the engine light was on. I tried to change gear and the lever was really stiff, when I finally get to change it to R , or from N to D, it made a horrible clunking/cracking sound and the car moved back and forth harshly (shaked).

**The link to the video here: https://youtu.be/XmZd5iROtz0. **

Scanned the car (with a cheap scanner I bought) and it shows the code P0700 Transmission Control System (MIL REQUEST) ... Scanned the car with professional scanners and nothing. Changed the TRS, ATF, shock absorbers,input and output speed sensors, erased the codes and Nothing. Some mechanic told me it wasn't any of the mounts... or maybe he didn't know how to but I trusted him. ...Please help! I've been dealing with this car since I bought it last September....Thank you!

3. My car is harsh shifting, it jerks and it doesn't go more than 20 m.p.h but the problem comes and goes.