Q: My car is hard to start - 1989 Toyota pickup

I got a 1989 toyotA pickup and his hard to start but after 5 or 6 time he start runs good and when i stop it hot start on 1 time i allready clean the body throttle and intake manifold i was wondering if it could be the hard cold start injector that could do that or something else

Hello - yes, if it is hard to start when cold, the cold start injector might not be functioning correctly. Poor cold-starting could also be a bad temperature (engine temp) sensor, EGR valve which is not closing completely, air leaks in the intake system, or clogged fuel injectors. I would recommend having a car is hard to start inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My car is hard to start - 1989 Toyota pickup