Q: My car is driving with no power but wen the get hot it feels like it's in nutrual

My car is moving very slowly wen I moving in drive but wen the get hot it move like it in nutrual what is my problem

Hi there, It sounds like you are having some issues with your transmission. It is possible that the transmission could be overheating due to an internal fault or a low fluid level. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified transmission expert to determine the cause of your transmission problems. It is possible that the transmission will need to be removed from the vehicle and slightly disassembled in order to determine the cause of this issue. Therefore the cost of the inspection could be quite expensive. However I would strongly recommend having this inspected by a professional to ensure that the problem is diagnosed correctly.

• My car is driving with no power but wen the get hot it feels like it's in nutrual