Q: My car is difficult to accelerate after running for sometime

Am using Mercedes Benz Atego 817. You can ran it for sometimes , let say 20 minutes then you leg will be on the padel fully pressed but it will not accelerate and sometimes the engine will go off and starting it again becomes difficult. When you are able to start it again you can't move it unless you wait for sometime. What could the problem be, because they have made me change the injectors and fuel pump but still the problem persist.

I believe there is a fuel filter on your vehicle as well. Was that changed too? A new fuel pump cannot perform with a clogged or partially clogged fuel filter. For issues like this, a technician will be able to hook to the vehicle to check for any trouble code that may have popped up or check the data while the engine is actually running and be able to pick up on any discrepancies. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic for a personal diagnosis of this acceleration issue.

3. My car is difficult to accelerate after running for sometime