Q: My car is a toyota corolla 2001 and I changed my car`s engine 1zz 2001 for a 1zz 2003, should I have to change the ECU?

My car is a toyota corolla 2001, I changed the engine a 1zz 1.8 2001 for a 1zz 1.8 2003, something I am concerned is that before when i had low brake`s fluid deposit the brake light turned on but now it does not, that why I am thinking that may be the ECU are not compatibles

3. My car is a toyota corolla 2001 and I changed my car`s engine 1zz 2001 for a 1zz 2003, should I have to change the ECU?