Q: My car is a 2011 Chevy Cruze with EcoBoost. 49k miles. 1.6L. There are no problems when the car turns on, or when I put it in gear

My car is a 2011 Chevy Cruze with EcoBoost. 49k miles. 1.6L. There are no problems when the car turns on, or when I put it in gear. Once I begin to drive its smooth, but once I come to a stop at a light, and am sitting in idle, it feels like there is a murmur, or hiccups from the engine. My friend suggested it may be that the belt is off, but I have no idea.

3. My car is a 2011 Chevy Cruze with EcoBoost. 49k miles. 1.6L. There are no problems when the car turns on, or when I put it in gear