Q: My car is a 2004 dodge neon and it wont go no faster than 50 miles a hour

My car it won't go no faster than 50 miles a hour and if I'm at a red light it takes time for it to start going it just started today like I had to tap the gas for it to go

A loss of power may be a clogged catalyst or a computer problem. A low fuel pressure or clogged fuel filter may also be the cause. I suggest having the computer tested for codes and fuel pressure tested for problems. A mechanic like one from YourMechanic can assist you in the diagnosis fo you.

3. My car is a 2004 dodge neon and it wont go no faster than 50 miles a hour