Q: My car I have push to get it started it starts fine then when I parked up and try it later it doesn't start my battery is fine no

I have to push my car to start it then it runs fine but when I park it up and try start it again it doesn't work my battery is fine but I have a slight Diesel leak dripping onto the starter could that be the problem

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you are in a position of having to push start the vehicle, you need to replace your starter motor. The diesel leak may be contributing to the malfunction of the starter. If this is the case, the diesel leak will need to be resolved before the replacement is made. The diesel fuel can deteriorate and foul the electronics within the motor. The new starter will likely fail prematurely as well and it will cost you more money in the long run. Typically push starting a diesel vehicle is almost impossible, specially in colder weather. Push starting the vehicle is very hard on the engine and you should have the starter replaced as soon as possible. For more help with this repair, you may contact our service department.

3. My car I have push to get it started it starts fine then when I parked up and try it later it doesn't start my battery is fine no