Q: My car hight temperature gauge so is any contact wt engine and it had nosey wen I drive so can pls explain more if is my engine

My car goes hight temperature Guage so I'm scare is its engine damage and my car has a lot nose so what can I do

You can send me by this email answer Samruabi@gmail.com Thanks

It is very possible that you could be having an issue with your water pump. If the water pump has failed, it is possible that it could make very loud squeeling noises. During this process, the water pump will no longer sufficiently pump coolant through the engine. This is likely why your engine is overheating. I would recommend having your water pump inspected by a quailified professional. Consider YourMechanic.

3. My car hight temperature gauge so is any contact wt engine and it had nosey wen I drive so can pls explain more if is my engine