Q: My car he got power and everything but I feel like he's plugs something hold it

look like you need a tune-up but I already did it change the coil spark plug wire still missing you feel like it something hold it that rpm going to down when I stop at the light you want to cut off.

If I am understanding correctly, it sounds like the car has a misfire and some hesitation. If this is the case, and the car is getting spark to all cylinders, I would suggest checking some of the various components that regulate fuel and air.

The mass airflow sensor is a sensor that regulates the flow of air into the throttle body and allows for the proper fuel/air mixture. When this is faulty it can cause hesitation like you are describing.

I would also recommend checking the throttle position sensor as well which is what relays the position of your foot on the pedal to the computer and then controls the amount of fuel to be supplied based upon the information it provides.

If you need additional help, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the misfire firsthand and help you make the necessary repairs.

3. My car he got power and everything but I feel like he's plugs something hold it