Q: My car has started making a chirping noise when it gets up to 35 mph.

The car begins making the chirping noise when I get it up to 35 mph. As the car slows down for any reason, it goes away. If I speed up it gets louder. If I get on the highway its really bad. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi - noises like the one you describe are often difficult to analyze, especially if they only show up at higher speeds, and are dependent on road speed. Airflow noises past a leaf, a stick, or some other object stuck in the grill, suspension, or elsewhere on the vehicle, can cause a variety of noises and vibration. I would recommend a car noise inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. My car has started making a chirping noise when it gets up to 35 mph.