Q: My car has started making a chirping noise when it gets up to 35 mph.

The car begins making the chirping noise when I get it up to 35 mph. As the car slows down for any reason, it goes away. If I speed up it gets louder. If I get on the highway its really bad. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi - noises like the one you describe are often difficult to analyze, especially if they only show up at higher speeds, and are dependent on road speed. Airflow noises past a leaf, a stick, or some other object stuck in the grill, suspension, or elsewhere on the vehicle, can cause a variety of noises and vibration. I would recommend a car noise inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• My car has started making a chirping noise when it gets up to 35 mph.