Q: My car has reduced engine power message and I do hear a light clanking noise

When driving in beginning it drives good then if I try to accelerate it won't go very fast maybe 20 miles an hour

Hello. Issues accelerating can be caused by many things. If the vehicle will not go over 20 mph, then it may be possible that the issue is somewhat serious and requires attention. A few common causes are issues with the ignition, engine management, or fuel systems. If any of the components to these systems, such as a coil, sensor, or fuel pump, have an issue they can cause performance problems for the vehicle. Similar symptoms can also be caused by transmission issues. As the issue appears to be serious, I would recommend having the vehicle looked at by a professional technician to diagnose the loss of power and noise if you are unsure.

3. My car has reduced engine power message and I do hear a light clanking noise