Q: My car has problems cold starting. It will start fine after warmed up. It has the engine code P0340

The car takes multiple tries to start when cold. I've replaced the fuel pump assembly spark plugs and cam position sensor. It has the engine code P0340

This is a common issue when the camshaft position sensor is replaced as the code may show up when there is a difference between the position of the camshaft and crankshaft position. I would suggest checking the compression as well as this may indicate a problem with the timing belt, which may also contribute to the issue here. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. My car has problems cold starting. It will start fine after warmed up. It has the engine code P0340