Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1vv1lsbjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1vv1lsbjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1vv1lsbjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1vv1lsbjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1vv1lsbjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1vv1lsbjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1vv1lsbjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1vv1lsbjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1vv1lsbjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1vv1lsbjs:173:8

Q: My car has no power

I recently installed Alpine rims 17" on my car and since then I noticed a difference in weight. My car had to use more power since then. Last week myself and my family were about to go for a roadtrip which were 260 km long, We packed our baggage and were off , the car was heaviley loaded and was struggling to climb hills on the main road and soon he no longer had power to climb the hills. It was like it choked. The engine still starts but when I tried to put it in gear and drive then it dies. Its like a choking sound. Could this be a carburator problem? I checked my spark plugs and they were black on the head. so I baught new spark plugs but still have the same problem. Please help

A: From what you&#39;ve described, it sounds l...

From what you've described, it sounds like the catalyst in the exhaust is blocked. This will cause low power and the choke down. Have the carburetor choke checked to make sure it is not stuck. Also, make sure the fuel and air filter is clean. Completely check the exhaust and catalyst for the cause of the engine back pressure. Do not forget that putting bigger tires and rims will cause some loss of power during low speeds and acceleration. If you need some help with these checks, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your location to diagnose the loss of power and help you fix it accordingly.