Q: My car Has couple of issues

Leaking from the Coolant resvoir not sure if it's that or a hose and hard shifting issues and stalling and hesitating to accelerate , can I get an inspection for those two problems and some other issue The car might might have ?

Hi Jay. Thanks for contacting us tonight. As you suggested, it’s probably best to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to shift inspection for starters. I’ve forwarded your question to our sales and service department, so they can review our complete inspection service offerings to see if there is a specific service that can help diagnose these problems. They should be contacting you via email with some additional suggestions.

3. My car Has couple of issues