Q: My car has been stalling then my gas pedal goes to the floor and wont go. I try to start it again, it's smoking and car is shaking 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue

My car has been staling working better in cold weather then my gas pedal goes to the floor car won't go it sat 2 days when I started it ,it started smoking an shaking white smoke

Hello - your symptoms suggest that the head gasket(s) are blown on your engine, and coolant is leaking into the cylinders - hence the white smoke from the exhaust. Blown head gaskets can also cause misfire rough running, and low power levels. You don’t mention overheating, but an overheating event could be that cause of blown head gaskets, or just high mileage on this particular engine. I recommend a car is stalling inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and a cost estimate for repairs.

3. My car has been stalling then my gas pedal goes to the floor and wont go. I try to start it again, it's smoking and car is shaking 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue