Q: My car has been leaking oil. my mechanic says that i can do a oil clean or a complete repair your recommendation

I go overseas many times a year so the car remains in the garage and my neighbour just uses it to take it for a round. This time a oil leak was noticed and the mechanic says he can do a oil clean or repair the whole thing he does not give a guarantee that it wont happen again and also the cost between a oil clean and repair is astronomical please advice what i should do it is a BMW 318 model 2002

3. My car has been leaking oil. my mechanic says that i can do a oil clean or a complete repair your recommendation