Q: Q: Jerking reaction when accelerating

My car has been jerking for about a month now. It tends to do so when I'm stopped shorty and start moving again or going up a hill

3. Q: Jerking reaction when accelerating

Q: Coolant leak from the engine area.

Question was sent to CS for to repair a coolant leak on a 2010 Volkswagen Passat with a L4-2.0 turbo engine.

Q: Jumper cables crossed.The car wouldn't start. Found it was a fuse that blew which we replaced. The car turned on but then we had t

If you are very lucky, you may just need a battery. When you cross the jumper cables, you can do a lot of damage in the blink of an eye. If it just trashes the alternator and the battery, you...

Q: Red oil light just came on - 2010 Ford Flex

A quick "diagnosis" can be obtained by unscrewing the pressure sensor and installing an external oil pressure test gauge. YourMechanic will compare the oil pressure at idle to the factory spec., but normally at idle you should see approximately 10...