Q: My car has been acting weird and I would really want to know exactly why the check engine and this other red light is on

My check engine light has been on, it doesn't drive weird at all but lately has been making this ticking noise when I drive, I assume timing belt but I'm not sure. Also this red thunder bolt light that's in ( ) comes on when I idle and I don't know why, I've been turning my car off and then back on and my car starts to drive normal again. I

3. My car has been acting weird and I would really want to know exactly why the check engine and this other red light is on