Q: My car has a faulty actuator

so I wanted to schedule a car repair appointment but I am not sure which of the actuators is out in my car. I could only enter one choice of location actuator quote line.. I really don't know which actuator is not working, so how can I tell the mechanic which part to bring for the repair? And what if more that one actuator is not working? How would I get a quote for multiple replacement of the actuators?

Hello there, without knowing your make and model I can only offer general advice. In cases where faults can be with a few different actuators or parts, the vehicle must be diagnosed properly first. This prevents good parts being replaced and allows the technician to get to the root of the problem. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to perform a vehicle inspection and make any repairs required to resolve your actuator issue.

3. My car has a faulty actuator