Q: My car has a diagnosis code of P1381 and needs a new VCT solenoid.

It needs a new VCT solenoid. It also has what my uncle calls a weak neutral switch. After sitting overnight or a few days it will not start up when I turn the ignition. But if I try to move the gear shift back and forth and then turn the ignition switch it starts up and I have no problem the remainder of the day. I would like to to get a repair quote to fix all of this and do an oil change please.

Sent billing question to CS for replacement of the variable camshaft timing control solenoid and an oil change.

3. My car has a diagnosis code of P1381 and needs a new VCT solenoid.