Q: My car has a diagnosis code of P1381 and needs a new VCT solenoid.

It needs a new VCT solenoid. It also has what my uncle calls a weak neutral switch. After sitting overnight or a few days it will not start up when I turn the ignition. But if I try to move the gear shift back and forth and then turn the ignition switch it starts up and I have no problem the remainder of the day. I would like to to get a repair quote to fix all of this and do an oil change please.

3. My car has a diagnosis code of P1381 and needs a new VCT solenoid.