Q: my car had fail code p0122,how much to fix?

I replaced throttle position sensor,but still light engine on and fail code p0122

The code P0122 has to do with the TPS (throttle position sensor) voltage fell below .49 volts or went over 4.65 volts. This can be caused by the TPS, wiring or connector issues at the TPS or the ECM (engine control module). You should scan the computer and monitor the TPS voltage to see if the voltage stays between the voltages of .49 and 4.65 while operating the TPS. Then monitor the data while lightly tapping the TPS, TPS connector, and TPS wiring to see if voltage goes out of range at anytime. If it does then repair or replace the failing piece. If you put a used or aftermarket TPS on then you may have incorrect readings from it, in which case using a factory part could fix that. If all the readings stay steady and within specification, then clear the codes and see if the code keeps coming back. If it does then you may have an ECM connector or ECM internal issue. If you don’t have the tools or experience to diagnose this problem, you can have a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or work and diagnose your check engine light.