Q: my car had fail code p0122,how much to fix?

I replaced throttle position sensor,but still light engine on and fail code p0122

3. my car had fail code p0122,how much to fix?

Q: How many catalytic converters are on my 2008 Hyundai Veracruz V6 4 cylinder?

Hi Brittany. Thanks for contacting us today. On a V6 Hyundai, there are two exhaust manifolds that come together and merge into a single exhaust pipe. This means there are three total catalytic converters on your vehicle. So, if it...

Q: Trucks starts up but have to give gas to keep running then dies starts up a second time then it will stay running.

It sounds like you may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: Noise in front end when turning left

Any movable suspension component could account for the noise including the strut assembly, strut mount including bearing, ball joint(s), tie rod ends, sway bar links and sway bar frame mounts, control arm bushings and possibly loose brake components. If the...