Q: My car got rammed in the front, car is overheating

My car got hit in the front, looks bent and was leaking orange fluid.

Hi, thanks for writing in. Usually during a front end collision, the first component damaged (besides the fenders or bumpers) is the radiator or supporting components attached to the radiator. The orange fluid is most likely coolant leaking from the coolant system. Whether it’s the radiator, a hose or the water pump can only be determined by an inspection completed by a professional mechanic. Contact one of our local mechanics and they’ll be happy to complete the overheating and radiator damage inspection for you.