Q: My car ghastly been sitting quite sumtime was low on gas then woke up wudnt start

It cranks but won't sta rt after I was low on gas and I don't hear fuel pump but when I hooked it up directly it shot fuel through filter but still not sarting

It sounds like the fuel pump has overheated. Fuel pumps can only be accurately tested by using a fuel pressure tester to determine if the pressure the pump is putting out is within specification. The fuel pump could be coming on but not supplying the engine with the proper amount of fuel. Consider YourMechanic as fuel pressure tests can be completed at your home or office.

3. My car ghastly been sitting quite sumtime was low on gas then woke up wudnt start