Q: My car fuel performance is very bad !! really my mpg reduced by 50% what is the problem ?? Thank you in advance

at the beginning my car power was weak , i changed the fuel filter and cleaned the injectors andthe performance still bad, Then i have problem with my TPS with check engine light , i replaced it with new one and the light is gone. and the car in idle is not working good it is waving. after while i noticed increment in the fuel consumption then the consumption getting increased. Now it is 50% greater than my normal fuel consumption

Note : the car model is KIA VISTO 2003

3. My car fuel performance is very bad !! really my mpg reduced by 50% what is the problem ?? Thank you in advance