Q: My car front tires is 15/700 and i want to change in order to use 16/750 what can i do?

My car front wheels uses tire of 15/700 and i want to change and use 16/750 what can i do?

A: Without additional information as to the sp...

Without additional information as to the specific model of your vehicle, this is not possible to determine without seeing the vehicle and inspecting it. Feel free to resubmit another question with more detailed information. Otherwise, I would recommend having a certified expert, like one from from YourMechanic, assess your vehicle and advise you on tire sizing and options.