Q: My car front part damaged.The shift stick becomes null and 4 legs not turning. What could be the problem and possible solutions?

I hit somebody's car from it's rare.my car front part damaged. Radiator fan and some other staffs pushed back. The coolant tanker broken and fully spill out coolant. The car is a 4wd. All legs locked out and not turning. I towed it by dally to some shope.

3. My car front part damaged.The shift stick becomes null and 4 legs not turning. What could be the problem and possible solutions?