Q: My car front part damaged.The shift stick becomes null and 4 legs not turning. What could be the problem and possible solutions?

I hit somebody's car from it's rare.my car front part damaged. Radiator fan and some other staffs pushed back. The coolant tanker broken and fully spill out coolant. The car is a 4wd. All legs locked out and not turning. I towed it by dally to some shope.

When an automobile accident occurs, it is nearly impossible to determine what is wrong with the vehicle without physically inspecting the vehicle. You were wise to have your vehicle towed to an automotive shop to determine what the cause of the issue is. Multiple parts will likely require replacement considering that vehicles are not intended to be collided with. In the event of a collision, components of the vehicle will physically break causing damage to adjacent parts. Be sure to get a comprehensive list of all parts that were damaged to ensure that the repair is completed to the fullest.

3. My car front part damaged.The shift stick becomes null and 4 legs not turning. What could be the problem and possible solutions?