Q: My car feels like its a washing machine until it just dies out 2007 Kia Optima

The car will feel like it's a washing machine at low speed 30 and below. We changed the spark plugs but the engine continues to act the same. The last tech said it could be a fuel injector problem. what do you all think?

Hello. This can be caused by a number of issues. I typically will start by scanning the computer for codes. Any codes can help to determine where the problem is. It can be as simple as a bad ignition coil or injector, or it may have a valve timing issue. It may also be a sensor problem. If you want some assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle is acting like this] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/engine-is-misfiring-inspection

3. My car feels like its a washing machine until it just dies out 2007 Kia Optima