Q: My car engine starting time with a little bit of noise sounds like it came from crankcase. What's the best thing I can do to check?

hello..i have problem with my car its hundai terracan 2004 model,when i start the engine i feel sounds from somwhere little bit noisy,as i check the engine look like sound of fan came from crankcase rather engine also one thing if i reach 150rpm car is wild looks like angry.,can you please help me to find and solve this solution,thanks and advance,more power!!!!

3. My car engine starting time with a little bit of noise sounds like it came from crankcase. What's the best thing I can do to check?