Q: my car engine shuts off when at a slow speed or at a stop, also when i press the accelerator peddle the engine is slow to catch on

my car engine shuts off when at a slow speed or at a stop, also when i press the accelerator peddle the engine is slow to catch on to the next gear, car idles at a stop as well. My car has an automatic transmission. I have changed the battery, has a new battery. i got diagnosis code checked saying "faulty crankshaft position sensor."

3. my car engine shuts off when at a slow speed or at a stop, also when i press the accelerator peddle the engine is slow to catch on