Q: My car engine is vibrating and dies while idling

my car engine is vibrating and dies while idling, its a citroen c4 1.6 coupe petrol

3. My car engine is vibrating and dies while idling

Q: Rough misfire at idle.

Generally, misfires are caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition modules...

Q: Why Does an Engine Idle Fast or Slow?

Several factors can cause a fast or slow engine idle. Running the air conditioning or defroster will speed up the idle speed of the engine. Components that impact the engine idle speed include the idle air control motor valve, air...

Q: Q: Engine idle fluctuates

You may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. Since...