Q: My car engine is vibrating and dies while idling

my car engine is vibrating and dies while idling, its a citroen c4 1.6 coupe petrol

3. My car engine is vibrating and dies while idling

Q: Car starts, then shakes and idles rough

The fuel injection fuel regulator is leaking fuel into the intake when you are running and causing excessive fuel to get into the engine and this is the reason you smell gas fumes from the tail pipe. The fuel regulator...

Q: Car has a rough idle.

Hello, It sounds like maybe your idler pulley or some other pulley on the motor has a bearing that is going bad. A technician from YourMechanic can trace down exactly where the noise is coming from by inspection.

Q: Loud whine from the front of the engine, and has no power from my turbo. It also idles very high around 2000 rpm.

Check the hose from the MAF sensor to the throttle body and see if there is a leak or if the hose clamps are loose. This will produce a vacuum leak before the intake and make the engine run different...