Q: My car engine is vibrating and dies while idling

my car engine is vibrating and dies while idling, its a citroen c4 1.6 coupe petrol

3. My car engine is vibrating and dies while idling

Q: Hello, when my car is in park or neutral it starts to accelerate on its own.

It could be caused by several different problems like the idle control valve, engine vacuum leak, intake air filter clogged or contaminated mass air sensor or a sensor failure or engine just needs maintenance. I would suggest having the vehicle...

Q: What does my car start shaking when idling 1997 Ford Taurus

Hello. This can be caused by a number of things. Most of the time the issue is caused from a vacuum leak in the engine or a failure in the idle control valve. This is only true if the issue...

Q: Why Does an Engine Idle Fast or Slow?

Several factors can cause a fast or slow engine idle. Running the air conditioning or defroster will speed up the idle speed of the engine. Components that impact the engine idle speed include the idle air control motor valve, air...