Q: My car DRL program is for outside north America and not working at all . How to activate it?

My car escalade 2007 outside north america and DRL disabled so how to activate it.

Mohd1924@hotmail.com

If you are having issues with your DRL system not working, some of the components of the system may have failed causing this to happen. The first thing to check would of course be the switch to make sure that the headlight switch is enabling the DRLs to come on. It is also possible that the DRL may be adjusted on or off through the message center on the dash. I would recommend cycling through the menus to determine if this setting can be adjusted. If you can not find a setting that enables the DRLs to come back on, I would recommend having your DRL system inspected by a qualified professional to determine the cause of its malfunction.

• My car DRL program is for outside north America and not working at all . How to activate it?