Q: My car drives great but the Check Engine Light has come on

The truck drives great however wrench light has come on.

A: Hi there, This light may come on for many d...

Hi there, This light may come on for many different reasons. As you may know, when your check engine light comes on when there are usually fault or trouble codes that are registered in the car’s computer that can be downloaded with the proper scanning tool which will more specifically narrow down the problem. I would suggest having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to use a scanning tool to download critical information from your car’s computer to more specifically identify why your check engine light is on.