Q: Q: My car dont start

Myncar don't start i not the battles

3. Q: My car dont start

Q: Car won't start after sitting for 14 months

Hi there. Check the fuel pump to see if it is energizing, and check the fuel pump relay to see if it is clicking when you turn on the key. If the relay is not clicking, then remove the relay...

Q: I hit a pole backing up at around 10 mph and now the wheel is pushed forward on my 2009 Pontiac G6

Hello. If the wheel is now pushed forward then something definitely got bent in there. Most of the time if it is bent forward or backwards it is because of a bent control arm. It can also be a bent...

Q: Q: 2007 Infiniti fx35 starts runs fine in park or idle. Overheats when driving, cools in park/neutral. Oil/coolant fine, not milky

The best way to determine the exact cause of this issue would be to have your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional for cooling system faults. It is possible that the radiator fans are not working properly or other parts...