Q: Q: My car dont start

Myncar don't start i not the battles

3. Q: My car dont start

Q: 2003 Subaru WRX intermittently won't start without a jump

An engine that won't crank indicates a problem with the starting/charging system. Since you said the vehicle will start with a jump, you can rule out the starter and its corresponding control circuitry. The most likely cause is a battery...

Q: Having problems accelerating at high speeds causing jerking feeling...this happens when slightly pushing gas pedal

This problem of a slight jerk feel is what is known as a lean tip in surge. The cause can be an indication that the engine is running lean and may be caused by dirty injectors, throttle body, air filter,...

Q: 2007 chevy malibu will not start checked fuses and relays, replaced battery starter and ignition switch

If you replaced the starter, I presume you were not getting any cranking at all. With a fully charged battery in good condition, and the immobilizer (security) system off - check to be sure the immobilizer is not activated -...