Q: Q: My car dont start

Myncar don't start i not the battles

3. Q: My car dont start

Q: Key is stuck in the ignition and won't turn all the way back into the lock position

It is either the ignition switch electrical or the ignition lock cylinder. The key slides into the ignition lock cylinder. These two components mate together and essentially become one. So if either of them break, they will both be affected....

Q: My car is jerking back and forth at high speeds

The first thing that needs to be done is to connect a scanner to the car and retrieve the code. This information will lead a technician down a diagnostic path. There is an important distinction that needs to be made...

Q: Car runs rough until warm, and then runs fine.

I would have a technician inspect your rough idle. He will probably also check for codes on the computer. It may be the air temperature sensor malfunctioning if it idles rough only when it's cold. You may be able to...