Q: My car doesn't turn on, got new battery, changed oil and spark wires and plugs, but when and if it turns on it goes and stalls out

Car is an 01 Honda Accord VP 4 cylinders, got a new battery, new spark wires and plugs, got an P0420 check engine light and put some Mr. Gasket Cataclean but this was after the problem, may be the problem? Car also runs fine one day but decides to not turn on randomly.

3. My car doesn't turn on, got new battery, changed oil and spark wires and plugs, but when and if it turns on it goes and stalls out