Q: My car doesn't turn on.

I've bought this car two months ago and it hasn't turned on. The car cranks and the gauges turn on but the engine doesn't turn on.

3. My car doesn't turn on.

Q: Car turns over but won't start unless completely cooled down.

Hi There, Code P0420 relates to the exhaust system, specifically to the catalytic converter, however there are a number of other things that may cause this code to be triggered as well. Other things like a faulty oxygen sensor, a...

Q: Door won't open from outside.

Anytime I've seen those little clips separated, the doors ended up being broken. The dealership usually has those clips in stock and the hardest part is getting the panel back on afterwards. You can have a certified mechanic, such as...

Q: Q: Blown engine

If you are saying the oil was never changed in 30k miles, then this would be the reason for the failure. A turbo engine needs normal oil changes about every 3k to 5k miles. The turbo gets extremely hot and...