Q: My car doesn't turn on.

I've bought this car two months ago and it hasn't turned on. The car cranks and the gauges turn on but the engine doesn't turn on.

I’m going to presume that you mean that your car cranks, but the engine does not start. An engine needs fuel, compression and ignition in order to run and these things have to occur at the right time. If one or more of these is missing or is out of time, the engine will not run. Your car probably has some stored trouble codes in the system to help point a mechanic in the right direction for diagnosis, but with no more information than I have, I can’t make a call. Your best bet if to contact Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office, wherever the car is to check out your car and tell you what it will need to get running.