Q: My car doesn't turn on.

I've bought this car two months ago and it hasn't turned on. The car cranks and the gauges turn on but the engine doesn't turn on.

3. My car doesn't turn on.

Q: Hood latch cable broken at the latch.

Hello. The only way is to get the vehicle up on a lift and using a long screw driver to prop the latch. Replace the cable once the hood is released.

Q: I have no brake lights but I do have tail lights working. I have no blown fuses either. Why do I not have brake lights?

You will need to test the brake light switch and its connector above the brake pedal on the bracket to see if the switch is being pushed in or released when the brakes are pushed. On some vehicles they will...

Q: Drove car with little 2 no oil & made pop noise & started smoking then adventually died

Little to no oil may have damaged internal engine components. Timing chain tensioners for example, are typically oil pressure fed. They rely on the proper oil level and pressure to maintain correct tension on the timing chains. Incorrect tension can...