Q: My car doesn't turn on.

I've bought this car two months ago and it hasn't turned on. The car cranks and the gauges turn on but the engine doesn't turn on.

3. My car doesn't turn on.

Q: The car starts to stall when I accelerate at high speed.

I would first check to see if the PCM has set any diagnostic trouble codes, including pending codes. Codes can be downloaded and evaluated by YourMechanic in the context of a Check Engine Light diagnostic. The camshaft and crankshaft position...

Q: Bmw 325xi 2004. There is no heat and the car overheats.

Hi there. For your vehicle to overheat and not have any heater heat in the cab, then the coolant could be low, the water pump could be not working, the radiator could be plugged up, or the thermostat could be...

Q: Q: How does the vehicle security system work?

When the vehicle security system is armed, it will activate if a door is unlocked in any way other than with a standard key, Intelligent Key, request switch, or key fob. When the system is activated, the horn will honk...