Q: My car doesn't start or turn over at all I have head lights dash lights but when I turn key it does nothing

My car doesn't start or turn over at all I have head lights dash lights but when I turn key it does nothing

Hi there. An older vehicle like your 1975 Buick Skyhawk’s ignition system is rather simple. If you turn the key and the dash and head lights are illuminated, but the engine won’t crank, it’s either the ignition cylinder or relay or the starter that is broken and needs to be replaced. The best way to diagnose which is broken, you should have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can pinpoint what needs to be replaced and recommend the right repairs.

3. My car doesn't start or turn over at all I have head lights dash lights but when I turn key it does nothing