Q: my car doesn't start it crunks

is the eny one who can help me

3. my car doesn't start it crunks

Q: Two instrument panel lights are not working - the fuel warning light and the seatbelt warning light.

If a sensor has failed for the seatbelt light, then the light will come on. If the low fuel warning light does not come on, it indicates that either the vehicle was not driven long enough to make the light...

Q: I have a Fiat 500 sport I went to check the oil in the water and the water was a dark brown what would cause that

If you did not see any problems with the oil except it was low then I would suggest having oil and filter replaced. The coolant color would need to be checked to see if there is a problem since some...

Q: Q: Car won't go over 35 mph

Computer controlled engines can put the car into a “limp” mode when certain codes are set. This is usually to prevent further damage. It’s hard to say what the problem is without knowing what code is set. If the engine...