Q: my car doesn't start it crunks

is the eny one who can help me

3. my car doesn't start it crunks

Q: I have a Fiat 500 sport I went to check the oil in the water and the water was a dark brown what would cause that

If you did not see any problems with the oil except it was low then I would suggest having oil and filter replaced. The coolant color would need to be checked to see if there is a problem since some...

Q: Theres is a battery sign on dashboard and my steering wheel is hard ti turn especially in reverse

Hello There, This is a commonly known problem in the Fiats. Your car has a power steering system that is electrically powered which is why the steering becomes difficult when the battery is not charging properly. As the system voltage...

Q: Brakes no longer working.

If you step on the brake pedal and it feels soft or drops to the vehicle floor, air has entered the system. However, if the brake pedal is hard and difficult to depress, the power brake booster may be at...