Q: my car doesn't start it crunks

is the eny one who can help me

3. my car doesn't start it crunks

Q: I have a metal knocking noise when I am in gear and pull away. I had a new gearbox and clutch a year ago.

Hi there. The noise could be a pilot bearing, clutch release bearing, or a universal joint. Check to see if the noise occurs when the clutch is applied or when the clutch pedal is moving. If there is no sound...

Q: Theres is a battery sign on dashboard and my steering wheel is hard ti turn especially in reverse

Hello There, This is a commonly known problem in the Fiats. Your car has a power steering system that is electrically powered which is why the steering becomes difficult when the battery is not charging properly. As the system voltage...

Q: Fiat dash lights are all on, says check power steering, esc not available, abs not available, etc. looks like all the warnings

It sounds like you may have a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator as the symptoms you describe are common when battery voltage is low. As you may know, the alternator charges the battery while the engine...