Q: Q: My car doesn't start

When I turn the key, I hear the engine but it doesn't start.

3. Q: My car doesn't start

Q: Q: Car won't start

The battery may be discharged due to the alarm going off for a long time. You can use a voltmeter to get a rough idea of the battery's condition but technically a load test should be performed on the battery....

Q: Car runs sluggish after fuel pump replaced.

You need to make sure the filter was installed in the right direction of fuel flow. Fuel filters are designed to filter fuel as it flows from the tank to the fuel injectors, the filter can only flow efficiently in...

Q: Jumped timing

Typically when the word jumped time is used, this means the timing belt is the issue. According to my information system, this motor is an interference motor. Which means when the belt breaks, it damages the pistons and valves. This...