Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-e82ecqjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-e82ecqjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-e82ecqjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-e82ecqjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-e82ecqjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-e82ecqjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-e82ecqjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-e82ecqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-e82ecqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-e82ecqjs:173:8

Q: My car doesn't start -1993 Lexus ES300

My car started to shake and bounce and lost power. prior to this happening i was feeling the water reservoir every 2-3 days because there would be no water in it. after losing power it shortly stalled and shut off. Now it doesn't turn over at all. i had someone look at it and they noticed i was missing 3 main sensors under the hood and said that could be the reason?. another mechanic said it might be the valves? another said a blown head gasket?

A: Hi there. Three main sensors missing cannot...

Hi there. Three main sensors missing cannot be a good thing but, your vehicle was apparently running without them. The valves are unlikely unless the timing belt broke. A head gasket issue is possible, considering you have been adding to the coolant reservoir every 2-3 days and now the engine won't turn over. The coolant loss should have been diagnosed and repaired. At this point, removing the spark plugs and trying to turn the engine over is next step. If the engine is hydrostatically locked due to a blown head gasket, coolant will come out of a spark plug hole(s). This can be an expensive and time consuming repair. Proper diagnoses needs to be performed. I recommend having your vehicle's starting problem diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.