Q: My car does not drive - 2007 Honda Fit

it blinks drive

3. My car does not drive - 2007 Honda Fit

Q: the check engine light appears and it gives us the code P0170

The P0170 trouble code does not necessarily go with your vehicle, but it indicates fuel control problems. I recommend the following: Have the fuel pressure tested to see if it is too low or high. Make sure...

Q: Transmission and Electrical Issues

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle has multiple concerns. The transmission "whirrrrrrrr" sound could be a ring and pinion noise caused by incorrect gear contact if, the noise is heard in all forward gears. Changing the...

Q: Started idling rough then stalling at traffic lights after about 20 minutes of driving. Replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, and spark plugs.

Try flushing out the fuel system with a fuel treatment. You may have to remove the supply fuel line and blow out the line with air pressure to clean out what could be blocking the line. Check all of the...