Q: My car does not drive - 2007 Honda Fit

it blinks drive

3. My car does not drive - 2007 Honda Fit

Q: Car vibrates in idle and trouble accelerating after stopped

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2003 Subaru Baja. There are dozens of potential causes for the symptoms you are having. It could be an engine performance problem, such as a bad sensor. It could also be a...

Q: shake around 45-50 mph 2006 Honda Odyssey

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2006 Honda Odyssey. Try to drive your vehicle in 3rd gear without overdrive on and see if problem goes away. The problem is at the speed where the lockup torque converter locks....

Q: What is the truth about brake rotors/brake jobs?

Hello. The rotors on most cars have a minimum thickness that they can be before they should be replaced. The minimum thickness is stamped into the rotor. The rotor can then be resurfaced until it gets too thin and should...