Q: My car does not drive - 2007 Honda Fit

it blinks drive

3. My car does not drive - 2007 Honda Fit

Q: This keeps happening on and off when the light comes on and say power trans safe mode and. Then the car runs slow how do you fix it

Hello. Without further detail as to the specific make and model of your car, it may be difficult to diagnose. However, most cars have a "safe mode" or limp mode" that the transmission ECU will enable when either the transmission...

Q: 2007 Honda Accord v6 won't start or even click when key turned.

Hi There, This may be caused by a number of things, but commonly this is a result of a faulty connection at the battery or in many cases, a faulty starter relay. The starter relay directs power from the battery...

Q: Q: starter

Hello, thank you for writing in. Even without a check engine light, there may be codes present that will help with this. Scan the vehicle for codes first, and use any present to help guide you. The noises you are...