Q: My car cuts off while driving - 1997 Honda Accord

I'm driving and my car just cuts off then it cranks right back up when I put the car in park it's not my crank senor oh my dash gauges an radio be clicking on and off what's wrong

If your dash gauges and radio are clicking on and off, that might be an indication of some kind of electrical failure. There may be a connection or a fusible link in the power distribution box that has an intermittent connection and is shutting down a portion of your car’s electrical system for a few moments. If that is the case, the bad connections will produce heat which damages the connection even more. it’s going to get worse pretty quickly until eventually your car won’t work at all. You can look in the fuse panel and see if you see any burned or melted spots or if any of the fuses are loose in their sockets, but the damage may not be visible. You need to have this looked at before you get stranded. YourMechanic can send a technician to your home to check out your car and advise you as to what you need to do next.

3. My car cuts off while driving - 1997 Honda Accord