Q: My car cut's off when you drive and hard to get it back cranked up

I be driving down road and my car just shut off l tried to start it back. And it hard to cranked it back up I also when coming to a stop I have to put my feet on brake and accelerate

The stalling that you describe could be due to a failing ignition switch, a loose electrical connection to the fuel pump (as well as problems with relays in the circuit), an ignition system fault, or loose connections at critical sensors or failures in the sensors themselves. The recommended diagnostic is a stalling diagnostic. During that diagnostic, the mechanic will check to see if the PCM has stored any diagnostic trouble codes which could provide clues as to the root cause of the stalling. If there are no stored trouble codes, the mechanic simply has to sequentially go through a "decision tree" of possible faults to rule in or out all the possible causes and there are quite a few.